You hold the keys to keeping families together at the Nashville Ronald McDonald House.
Donations of a used car, truck, boat or RV can help provide families a guest room at the Nashville Ronald McDonald House and keep them together during the hospitalization of a seriously ill child. Vehicles are picked up for free, and donations also are tax-deductible. To make a donation or learn more, visit www.careasy.org or call 855-500-RIDE (7433). Since launching the RMHC Vehicle Donation Program, over 4,000 vehicles have been donated, generating nearly $2.5 million for local chapters of Ronald McDonald House Charities.
What are the benefits of donating my vehicle to RMHC of Nashville?
- Donating is easy and the pick-up is free.
- Donating skips the costs and hassles associated with selling a car, like paying for advertising and insurance, or for car repairs to keep your car in running condition while you wait for a buyer.
- Donating avoids the costs associated with keeping a car, such as registration, insurance, car repairs, and more.
- You can free up space at home and/or stop paying for extra parking.
- It’s better than a low trade-in offer.
- Vehicle donations are tax-deductible, and you could reduce your taxable income when taxes are itemized.
- Donating to a nonprofit feels good and makes a difference.
Funds raised from vehicle donations support RMHC programs that serve children and families.